Monday 19 July 2010

Requiem for a dream

Obsession change life to hell, your ill thoughts control your moves turn into colourful dreams and these dreams are too good to be true , you must live the dream because without living it pain will be bearable and this is not the case ... you should be in deep pain silent screams that kept within your chest ... tears that can not go out ..live more the dream you bloody stupid ... give him what he needs ...grab him more ... smother him let him choke with his stupidty ...give him the rope to kill himself .....children do this growing boy ... cry more more and more for your toy ..... our game is fair... so accept to lose ...opps you loser...good luck next 100 times because you know the same luck will be there in let's say about 99 .9 times .....and to tell you the little secret bad luck is the invention of losers you little idiot.... you work as man , you carry responsability as a man , everybody likes you and they say they care for you .....oh honey with all this you still can not do single thing from what you want ...and what do you really want ? ....you can not face yourself with the truth.....oh i will do you favour... although it is not my way to make favours.....scream out what inside ... like sarah michelle in veronika decides to die movie say i hate ... I HATE people when they just tell me you are a kind person ... and I HATE myself when i leave my life to be under mercy of others.... and I HATE the lies we all live in and we struggle for it to remain.....And I HATE YOU .....I HATE YOU.

Oh my little coward was at last brave to tell the truth ......but you really do not want me anymore ....

"" I'm your dream, make you real
I'm your eyes when you must steal
I'm your pain when you can't feel
........
I'm your truth, telling lies
I'm your reasoned alibis
I'm inside open your eyes
I'm youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
u
...........
Sad But True""""""
Return back dear .....you can not live out there ... close the doors of pain... every door of pain ...you can not withstand the pain......start the requiem .... meet you in the next dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment